After viewing upwards of 15 houses, Richard and I have finally made our choice and put an offer in on our favourite home. If you’re new to my blog, catch up on House Hunting Day 1 , Day 2 , Day 3 and Day 4.
Richard and I had a few favourites from our trips out with our realtor Sara Maddock but I wanted to have a second opinion before moving forward. My parents were more than happy to take a trip down from Canada to go on a home tour with us. If my parents weren’t in agreement with us over which house is ‘perfect’ than I would want to keep looking. It seems silly, but they do know me very well and would know what kind of home would make me happiest. Plus, it’s always valuable to have more input on such a big purchase.
We saw two new homes & viewed four of our favourites from previous tours. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures, we were in such a rush to see everything before the sun went down that I wasn’t concerned with taking pictures. No loss though because the home we decided to put an offer on was one I have already talked about on this blog!
Please cross your fingers and toes because although we have made an offer, there is another buyer interested that has also put in an offer. We have yet to hear from the Seller as they wanted their lawyer to review both offers before making their decision, so we are patiently awaiting their response. Here’s hoping our offer is better than the competitors!
I won’t be telling you which house we picked until we know if the seller has accepted (or rejected…), so leave your guesses in the comment section : )